The agreement between the Publisher (BillSwick.com) and the Purchaser (institute or individual paying for the products) is quite simple.
The Publisher will:
1) Fill all orders within 24 hours in a PDF format
2) Will correct any errors in service or product immediately if such arise
3) Will provide quality, proven, classroom-tested materials with a record of success
4) Retain the rights to the content of all materials published
The Purchaser will:
1) Pay for the product in agreed time period
2) Print as many copies of materials as needed for classroom or institution use for as long as needed
3) Respect the Intellectual Property rights of the publisher
4) Enter Agreement at the time of purchase of any materials from Publisher
The Purchaser will not:
1) Trade, give away, or sell either the PDF files or hard copies of the materials purchased from Publisher
2) Allow students or colleagues to make copies, give away or sell copies of materials purchased from Publisher
3) Publish purchased files or make public on any electronic media, internet or social media
The Purchaser will be held responsible for violating copyright laws and/or misusage of intellectual property belonging to the Publisher.